CNC Machinist/Programmer| Full-time
Join our winning team! Our CNC department is an ever-growing division with state-of-the-art equipment and technologies. We are looking for experienced individuals with a strong work ethic and an eye for detail and precision.
Job type: Full-time, on-site
Pay Rate: Competitive base salary
Essential Responsibilities and Duties:
- Machine components based on exact specifications and desired quantity
- Verify settings by measuring positions, first-run part, and sample workpieces
- Work along with side CNC programmers for component programs
- Maintain quality and safety standards and regulations
- Organize inventory and record machine component information
- Assist in planning and controlling stock inventory
- Maintain a clean and organized workstation
Education and Experience:
- +1 years CNC machining experience (preferred)
- An Associate Degree in Machining or related field
Skills and Qualifications:
- Surfcam Program Knowledge 0r...
- Mastercam Program Knowledge or...
- Delcam Program Knowledge
- Solidworks Knowledge
- Mechanically inclined
- Knowledge of CNC machines and tools uses, repair, and maintenance
- Operating Bobcat and/or skid loader
- Functional and Technical Skills
- General Computer Skills
*Please note that this description does not include a comprehensive list of responsibilities and duties.
To apply, please email resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to discussing a career at Wegner Automotive!